Kane, Dupage and Suburban Cook Counties Heating Companies
Need emergency Heater repair NOW?
Give us a call today at (630) 282-4797.
Our heating experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Heater not doing its job? Don’t want to be caught freezing in the wintertime? We can help!
Call Precision Plumbing, Heating and Cooling for quick Heating service to restore comfort to your home!
Before you know it, summer is over and cold weather rolls around. You go to turn on your heater, only to find out that it doesn’t work or is having problems heating consistently. The problem persists and you and your family are left without the comfort of a warm home to escape the cold weather outside. If this happens to you, don’t hesitate to call Precision Plumbing, Heating and Cooling right away! We will come to your home in DuPage, Kane and Suburban Cook counties and diagnose and repair all of your heating problems.
You can rely on Precision Plumbing, Heating and Cooling to provide you with professional and courteous service every time. Your home should be a place for you to relax and be comfortable in, so leave the cold weather outside and give us a call! We will make sure that your heating system or furnace is working effectively and efficiently. Our experts have experience with a range of brands, makes and models of heating systems and offer heating services including furnace replacements and repairs, thermostat troubleshooting and repairs, central heating system maintenance, and more. You name it, we do it!
Whether it’s comfort, or surviving the harsh winter months, we will come to your home day or night and even on the weekends to get your heater working again. Not only do we offer heater repair and replacement services, but we also offer heater maintenance. Call us for maintenance and avoid the costs of unexpected breakdowns as well as extra energy costs! If your heating system isn’t running efficiently, it can cost you more money down the line. Even if your seems to be working fine, it is very important to have regular inspections and maintenance performed by a professional service technician. Carbon Monoxide checks, equipment clearances and equipment safety checks can help prevent hazards from combustion or gases and keep you and your family healthy and safe. So be safe and warm during the fall and winter months, and call Precision Plumbing, Heating and Cooling today!
The Benefits of Choosing Precision Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Services for Your Heating Needs:
Flexible Scheduling/Same Day Service: Is today soon enough? Your convenience is important to us. We schedule heating service appointments when YOU are available. Most of our services are completed on the same day you schedule them.
- Accommodating Service Hours: We don’t stop at 5 p.m. each day like most contractors. Many problems for heating systems occur after hours. To compensate for this, we have more accommodating service hours. We can schedule heating service appointments when it’s flexible for you, even Saturdays and Sundays at no additional charge. This makes it easier for you. An experienced dispatcher will take your call as late as 10 p.m. Monday through Friday, and until 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. For emergency calls, we have technicians available after 10 p.m.
- Flat Rate Pricing: Our services have set prices that depend on the job, not the time we invest into it. As soon as your cooling system is diagnosed, you will be informed on the rate it will cost for the repair, before the repair has begun. We will honor that price, regardless of how long the repair takes.
- Our Heating Services are Guaranteed: Every heating repair service we complete is guaranteed for one year, NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are a member of our maintenance program then we will provide with an additional year (2 years total) parts and labor warranty for any repairs to your heating system.
- Customer Respect: We will respect you, your home and all of your property, while servicing your heater. All of our technicians are trained to treat your home like their own. This means shoe covers are always worn and drop cloths are always put down, to make sure your home stays clean.
- Professional Service Technicians: Presentation is important to all of our technicians. They take pride in the Precision Plumbing, Heating and Cooling uniform. That is why they are expected to look presentable while completing services in your home.
- Security and Safety: Each of our technicians are thoroughly background checked and frequently drug tested. When they are servicing your heater, they will be wearing identification badges that will give you piece of mind in knowing that they are Precision Plumbing, Heating and Cooling representatives. They will arrive in our marked vehicles.
- Intensive Training: We ensure that every one of our heating service technicians has multiple years of experience. They are required to attend weekly training to ensure they stay up to date with an ever changing industry…This is how they continue to attain the knowledge they need for new equipment and new installation techniques.
- Full Stocked Trucks: Each heating technician comes prepared with all of the tools, parts and equipment that they will need to complete your heating system repair. This it to make sure that the job gets done quickly without unnecessary trips to the hardware store or back to the shop. This is one of the ways we avoid wasting your time.
- Complete Customer Satisfaction: We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with your cooling service or repair. If you aren’t we will do whatever it takes to make things right!
Call Us with Your Heating Questions or To Schedule a Service visit!
For Fast, Friendly Service – 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week: